Russell Bedford Shares its Global Performance Report
Our partner Russell Bedford is delighted to announce that their annual Global Performance Report has been published, revealing another strong year which saw the network increase its global revenues by 9%, while demonstrating continued growth in all regions.
The Global Performance Report is an essential part of the network’s annual review process, ensuring that they remain accountable to the requirements of all members, while offering an insight into the areas that matter most.
A valuable reporting tool, the report gives a snapshot of the network’s achievements against targets, growth in revenues and network development, while offering members confidence that objectives are continuously being met. The Global Performance Report 2022 highlighted some significant advancements within the network during the past 12 months, including:
- 9% increase in global revenues (adding an extra $60m, now with more than $750m in total)
- 4% increase in global network coverage (with representation now in 110 countries)
- 15% revenue increase among LATAM member firms
- 14% increase in APAC revenues
- 10% increase in each of the regions of North America and Africa
- 7% revenue increase among European member firms
- 12% increase in visitors to Russell Bedford’s global website
- 25% increase in LinkedIn followers
- 36% increase in page views on LinkedIn
- Significant progress in respect of the network’s strategic priorities.
Speaking in respect of the report’s findings, Russell Bedford’s chair, Daniel Ryba, said: “I’m thrilled to see considerable and meaningful progress evidenced in this year’s Global Performance Report. One thing I’ve learned during my time on the Russell Bedford International Board of Directors is that mediocre is never an option; we’re always aiming for better. I look forward to supporting the network in my role as chair as we embark on this new and exciting year towards even greater goals.”
Russell Bedford CEO, Stephen Hamlet, added: “As we look back on yet another year of progress and development, it brings me assurance that this great network is continuing on the right path – one of advancement and continual growth. How fantastic it is to part of an organisation that never stops thriving, makes progress each and every year and collected yet another award; this time for our Wellbeing initiative, demonstrating the importance we place on looking after our people.”
For a full overview of Russell Bedford’s performance in 2022, follow the link below:
Leave A Comment